Would You Like To Write for Golden Retriever Love?
We are accepting guest submissions of articles related to golden retrievers! This is not a sponsored post, we are looking for guest posts and you will not be charged like on some sites.
Our number one concern is our readers, therefore our main vision is to provide a clear and resourceful article. We talk about a wide range of topics, tips, products, and guides to help other golden retriever owners.
Moreover, Golden Retriever Love is a community that always looks for smart and new ideas from the people. Therefore, we would love to have passionate writers!
What We Are Looking For:
- Content that is fact-driven, well researched, and related to golden retrievers.
- Easy, conversational, and/or humorous writing tone in the content.
- Lots of related photos, infographics, original videos and illustrations that relate to the topic.
- New and/or interesting hacks, tips, tricks, or advice related to golden retrievers.
- Unique content not published anywhere else. (we only work with original pieces).
What We Are Not Looking For:
- Unoriginal, rewritten, or spun content that does not provide unique value.
- Poorly researched or inaccurate information or articles.
- Grammatically and technically weak content full of jargon and mistakes.
Want to Give It A Try? Here's How:
Step #1: Write a unique piece of content (Not published anywhere else including your own site) on one of the main categories we cover... Diet, Training, Behavior, Health, Products, Grooming, or Temperament of golden retrievers.
Step #2: Proof read your content and ensure it meets the following criteria... 1200 words or more, unique, easy to read, well formatted, and grammatically error free.
Step #3: Submit your completed article (including acknowledgements if needed) via a Microsoft Word document or a Google Doc to [email protected]. Be sure to include your name, email, website, and any relevant social media accounts in the email so we can give credit where credit is due!
Step #4: If your article contains links be sure they are professional and authoritative in nature. Do NOT link to porn, gambling, medical, spammy, or low quality websites.
Step #5: Be Patient with us. Please only submit your article one time. We will be in touch once it has been reviewed. If you have not heard from us in 7 business days, you are free to submit your article to other publications.
Frequently Asked Questions About Writing For Us:
- Question: How do I write for Golden Retriever Love?
- Answer: Follow the 5 simple steps above.
- Question: Do I need to have professional writing experience?
- Answer: No, not at all. We do ask that your writing be unique and accurate and in your own words and also provides value to our readers.
- Question: Can I write anonymously?
- Answer: No. We're sorry but we require you write under your own name and/or brand and provide valid contact info along with your submission. We will not post your contact info publicly.
- Question: Do I need to pay for publishing my article?
- Answer: No. We prefer to ad value to our readers by allowing as many experts to write as we can without the burden of paying to publish. We allow true guest posts, not sponsored posts.